Monday, March 5, 2012

120305 OverPumping

So, I get it... Pumping can get addicting. It puts me in a high almost all day when I pump to where after a few hours, I want to go back and do it again; however unless your rich, and can afford to stay at home all day, and not interact with anybody, that just can't happen.

Besides, its good to give your dick a break every now and then. Giving your cock a break does several things. It allows your cock to recuperate from the (intentional) damage (caused by the stretching) and adjusts to the new way of doing things; and prevents yourself from getting painful and damaging head blisters.  (will talk about those in the next post).

So, give it a break for a few days every now and then. Especially if you go hard for a few days (like I like to do). Your cock will thank you, and when you start up again, it will be that much more pleasurable.
Until next time.

Sent via BlackBerry
pumpingexpert.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment