Tuesday, March 6, 2012

120306 Some Q&A

So, I've gotten a lot or responses after the last new posts. I'll answer a few of 'em here.
*******
Jim asked: Hi, tell us a little bit more about yourself.
Well, I 36 years old, I own my own business, as well as a government employee. I am married, and my wife knows that I pump.  She doesn't like it, so I don't do it around her. We brought the pump into the bedroom once, and my wife found it interesting, however, she is intimidated by it, so it's not brought into the room any more.
*******
Dirk asked: Are you still pumping?
Am I pumping right now? No. The last time I pumped was this morning. I try to pump at least once a day. I have come home for lunch once to do it because I was thinking about it all day.
I'm not a crazy fanatic that let it consumes my life, however I do enjoy it.
*******
"The Kid" asks: Where are you at?
I live in Albuquerque, NM.
*******
Jess Commented: Awesome Blog!
Thanks for reading Jess! And thank you all for being awesome readers!
*******
If you would like to be a guest blogger, please feel free to email me at pumpexpert@hotmail.com
Sent via BlackBerry
pumpingexpert.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment